Included in all rentals:
- Basic liability insurance coverage
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Unlimited mileage
- Authorization for one driver (additional drivers for an extra fee)
- Insurance upgrades (e.g. theft of personal belongings, personal injury, roadside assistance, etc.)
- Additional driver(s)
- Child seat/booster
- Other special equipment (e.g. snow chains, roof rack, etc.) subject to availability
Optional features are available for an additional fee and can be selected at the local car rental office at time of pick-up.
Payment information: A valid credit card, that will be valid for at least 3 months after your arrival, is required by the car rental company. Your rental car agent will take an imprint of your credit card for security reasons when you arrive to collect your car. Your voucher covers the cost of the rental, but the imprint may be used to pay any extra charges or damages to the rental vehicle. Most major credit cards are accepted, and the credit card must be in the driver’s name. Cash will not be accepted.